What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
Registration with us is via external social networking platforms, and is mandatory in order to be able to use the basic features of the Application. The Application seeks and obtains information about you when you download and register the Application.?Please see the section below to see what information we automatically collect and how, during registration.
After you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide?(a) transaction and activity related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, click through to external links, like, upvote or downvote content in the Application, or download or use applications from or via us; (b) metadata such as time, date and location of actions for any action you take using our Application, such as clicking a picture or posting a video; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help, and; (d) information you enter into our system when using the Application, including, but not limited to interests, contact information, demographic information, posts, comments, ratings, shared attachments or links and messages.
We may use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
At the time of Registration, the Application collects information from and/or for social networking platforms (e.g., contact information, friends? lists, login information, photos or check-ins). We always ensure that your express prior consent is obtained, when we do this.?We will never post to any social networking platform anything on your behalf, unless you expressly consent and give us permission to do so.
Upon registration, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
When you visit the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city and locality you are located within, serve you location relevant information, display presence of nearby communities and location maps with relevant advertisements.
If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
We will never share your personally identifiable information with any external agencies or services without your express, opted-in permission. Only aggregated, anonymized data is on-request transmitted to external services and third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement and as follows:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a?government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an?independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere?to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if?ForEva and/or Crowd Communications Technology Pvt Ltd?is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a?portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- with clients, advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with messages and advertising or marketing content provided in the Application, so we can keep the application free for your use; and with analytics and technical services companies, who help us understand how the Application is being used, such as its frequency and duration of usage, and help us deliver specific features and functionalities, such as providing automatic suggestions relevant to your location; so we can carry out internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, research, etc and provide you with relevant and useful features and services, today, and in the future, for free.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at [ADMIN@FOREVA.APP].
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months?and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you?d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at?ADMIN@FOREVA.APP and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly and for statutory and legal purposes.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at?ADMIN@FOREVA.APP. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide all reasonable security for the data and information we process and maintain, no security system can guarantee universal and perpetual prevention all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at?ADMIN@FOREVA.APP.