This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.foreva.app (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Crowd Communications Technology Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at Flat no- 004, Umiya Laburnum Apartments, 25 MSO Colony, Maruthi Seva Nagar, Behind ITC, Bangalore- 560005, India (hereinafter referred to as “CCTPL”) via its business unit, Foreva (hereinafter referred to as “Foreva”).
ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT IF YOU OPT-OUT AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND FOREVA WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
- Use of the Services is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Services. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of Foreva and shall not transact or use Services. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Services, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Services. CCTPL reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Services if it is brought to CCTPL’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your Login Name and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, Login Name, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, CCTPL / Foreva prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Foreva upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- When you use the Services or send emails or other data, information or communication to CCTPL / Foreva, you agree and understand that you are communicating with CCTPL / Foreva through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from the CCTPL / Foreva periodically and as and when required. CCTPL / Foreva may communicate with you by messages, email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- The Services is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another. CCTPL / Foreva is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Services’s Users. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Services, whether online or offline. You agree that Foreva is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Foreva reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content (defined below) or any personal or other information.
- You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Services shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains inappropriate or objectionable video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Services or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, in our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Services or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Foreva users.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Services or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Services or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Services. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to GST, Sales Tax/ VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding your use of our Services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Services, or any other systems or networks connected to the Services or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Services, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Services or any network connected to the Services nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Services or any network connected to the Services. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of Services including any account on the Services not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Services or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Services, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Services.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the terms Foreva, foreva.app, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of Foreva or sellers on the Foreva platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of Foreva’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Services or Foreva’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Foreva.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any transaction being conducted on the Services, or with any other person’s use of the Services.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Services or any service offered on or through the Services. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, Login Names, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Services.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Services, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Services you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- We depend heavily upon Users to let us know about Content that may violate our policies. After we are notified of a potential policy violation, we may review the content and take action, including restricting access to the content, removing the content, refusing to print the content and limiting or terminating a User’s access to Foreva product(s). Note that we may make exceptions to these policies based on artistic, educational, or documentary considerations, or when there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action. We may also remove content that violates applicable local laws. To report content that You believe should be removed based on local laws, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You release and indemnify CCTPL / Foreva and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the users of the Services and categorically waive any claims that you may have pursuant to this under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, CCTPL / Foreva cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other users which is made available on the Services. You may find other user’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Be cautious and practice safe trading when using the Services. There could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false identity.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your Foreva account by uninstalling the Foreva application following normal application uninstall processes from your phone. If we terminate your access to the Services or you deactivate your account, your posts, cards, comments, likes, ratings, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your Login Name and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any Login Name for any reason.
- There shall be links from the Services, or from communications you receive from the Services, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Services. The Services also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Services may also permit interactions between the Services and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Services or your profile on the Services with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Services may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Services or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party’s service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. CCTPL / Foreva does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that CCTPL / Foreva is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Services or your profile on the Services with a third-party service (each, an “Application”) and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Services profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Services being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Foreva has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Foreva Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Services.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Services via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Foreva’s express consent).
- Some of the Services may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Foreva may place such advertising and promotions on the Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- The Services contains content owned or licensed by Foreva (“Foreva Content”). Foreva Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Foreva, Foreva owns and retains all rights in the Foreva Content and the Services. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Foreva Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Foreva Content.
- The Foreva name and logo are trademarks of Foreva, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Foreva. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Foreva, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Foreva.
- Although it is Foreva’s intention for the Services to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Services may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Foreva reserves the right to remove any Content from the Services for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Services may continue to be stored by Foreva, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Foreva encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Foreva is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Services for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Foreva will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- It is Foreva’s policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Foreva does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Foreva is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Reporting Copyright and Other IP Violations
- We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- In case you feel that your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement or any violation of your IP rights you can write to email@example.com.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Services in the event, but not limited to:
- If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or us.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICEs, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WEBSITE, ALL MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES AND FOREVA CONTENT INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER CCTPL NOR FOREVA NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “FOREVA PARTIES”) MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICEs; (B) THE FOREVA CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO FOREVA OR VIA THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE FOREVA PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
THE FOREVA PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT. FOREVA WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN ANY WAY OR IN RELATION TO THE CONTENT OF, OR USE OF, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH, THE SERVICES. FOREVA DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCT (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES, THEIR SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION SENT FROM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE FOREVA PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE FOREVA CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE FOREVA PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY’S USE OF THE SERVICE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE’S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE FOREVA PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE FOREVA PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE FOREVA PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED INDIAN RUPEES (INR100.00).
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF FOREVA’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE FOREVA PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE FOREVA PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICES, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY COUNTRY, STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
FOREVA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
Time Limitation on Claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Foreva must be filed within six months after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Foreva to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Services or any portion of the Services, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that Foreva provides.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding the Services to firstname.lastname@example.org.